It’s At-Home Physical Education!
Many families are not pleased with the limited amount of time their children spend being PHYSICAL! Learning to PLAY and engaging in recreational activities can provide a base for good, healthy habits that start in the early childhood years. Having a Fitness Coach for your children can inspire, motivate, and provide the basic PLAY-skills needed to gain confidence. KIDS can be educated on the basic principle of fitness, health, and wellness concepts, and begin (or reinforce) the important habits of a lifetime.
KID FITNESS INCLUDES:
- At-home fitness
- Fun fitness through games
- Basic play-skills locomotor development
- Teaching LIFETIME GAMES such as Golf, Tennis, Badminton, Bowling, Disc
- Golf, Fishing
- Fitness Assessment (pre and post)
- Instill a strong sense of SELF
- TRUST games and activities
- Develop a skill level ready for play